Sabado, Abril 28, 2012

LOVE DESSERTS ( eat-all-you-can-desserts )

My curiosity really dragged me to hell when I saw my friend's pics of different desserts
and read her testimonials regarding this dessert store located in Banawe, Quezon City.
It is a Eat-All-You-Can desserts for only P199.00 only!

 
( Crepes, Ice Cream, Puffs, Sylvannas, Pinoy Nacho, Cookies, Cakes, etc. )

My sister and I tried mostly all the variants served that night.
But the one we really appreciated and ate to the max are these!

( Singkamas and Hilaw na Mangga with Bagoong; Cheese Stick with a twist )
These are perfect as "pan-tanggal umay".
It's really nice that they serve something sour and salty to break even the sweetness.
The one that's look like "lumpiang shanghai", it's more of like Cheese Sticks but 
with green chili inside (the one we use in sinigang).
Very original, love the taste of the cheese and a little kick of spicy taste!
Not to mention also the mayo dip, really good :)
And the singkamas and hilaw na mangga, the bagoong alamang, they are all nice.

( the setting is simple and well organized )
(  look at those pile of sweets! yum! )
There are also different kinds of drinks served.
From Iced Tea to Milk Tea. Coffee variants are also there like
Cappuccino and Coffee Latte.
You can also have Milk Shakes by request.

( Love Letter section )
 Where you can share your experiences at Love Desserts.


Overall Rating: SATISFIED! 
There were hits and misses but the price is very reasonable.
A must-try for all sweet lovers out there.

LOVE DESSERTS
915 Banawe St cor G Roxas St
Quezon City ( beside Bruno's Barbers )
Tel #:  3483551

Apology for the low-reso of pictures. 
I only used my mobile phone, forgot to bring my slr with me.

Find time to visit Love Desserts :)
God bless and goodnight peeps!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento