Linggo, Hulyo 31, 2011

P3: Trash to Treasure

The long wait is over!
Finally after a week of voting, the photo with the most number of likes is revealed.
I must say that all the participants did a great job, including me? lol
Here are the entries for T2T (trash-to-treasure) challenge:


P3 goes clean and green.  The mechanics for this challenge...
Participants encourage to make a Clay Project out of recyclable materials.
From so called trash, the clayist will incorporate Polymer Clay into it
and make it as a masterpiece!

And the winners are:

( 1st place: Jennifer Cruz of Purpleluggage )


( 2nd place: Jhoi Montano of Enjhoiwith Clay )


( 3rd place: Melody Manalaysay of Crafting Time )

Yay!  And here is my entry...


( Floral Candle Holder - Center Piece)

I cannot claim it as a "masterpiece", but i am so happy with the outcome of my work.
So proud to be part again of P3's challenge and looking forward for
more challenges to come.

This guild (P3) keeps me learning and learning and learning!
Congratulations to all the participants especially to the top three winners!
Please keep on supporting P3!

-Riezl An Carpio

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento